Coronavirus (Covid-19) Operations Information & Client Declaration
We continue to strive to provide the best service for our clients and to ensure the safety of our staff and their families. We ask that you assist us wherever possible. Removals will look and feel different at this time – we ask that you observe the following instructions for us to be able to carry out the services you have booked.
Before your move
- Prior to your move, we request that you inform us if any occupants of your property have underlying health issues. This includes symptoms of Covid 19, have a temperature or are self-isolating. You will be asked to complete a declaration at the end of this page to confirm that no one in the household is showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will be staggering the start times of each removal crew. The crew’s instructions will be passed on without contact with the admin team or other crew.
- Prior to our crew arriving at your property, we request that you pack your personal items from the bathroom and all bedding. Please place these in sealed boxes or bags.
During your move
- During the loading and unloading we will ask you to vacate the property. If this is not possible, only one member of the household is to remain, strictly adhering to the 2m rule.
- We request that you ensure all internal doors are open and surfaces and possessions have been cleaned with household cleaning products prior to our team entering the property.
- Hygiene is the first defence against the virus. We ask for your co-operation by agreeing that the removal team have access to washing facilities so that they can frequently wash their hands throughout the day. They will bring their own soap and disposable hand towels and a black bin bag to dispose of any used towels. The 2 metre social distancing will be adhered to wherever possible.
- The crew will not ask you to supply tea, coffee or cold drinks and will bring their own beverages to ensure that you do not share facilities.
These measures have been put in place for the welfare of our customers, staff and their families. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding. Failure by a client to adhere to these practices could result in us being unable to carry out your move, in such a circumstance we will not accept any liability for cancellation or offer any refunds for work not carried out.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding anything relating to this notice please contact us as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you safely under the above and current guidelines.
James Brown, General Manager
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Client Declaration
This declaration must be filled in before we can carry out any removals work for you, and should anyone in your household develop symptoms following submission of this declaration, you must inform us immediately and prior to our arrival at your property. Failure to complete this declaration will forfeit any right to refund for any works not carried out by us but already paid for you by you. If you are unable to fill it in, then please contact us. Alternatively, a typed email declaration is acceptable.